My New Rouille & Emerald Shrugs..

1. :yahoo: It's hereeeee... I'm so excited.. it's so beautiful, especially the rouille... I love this shrugs style.. so practical, I can let my hands free while carry this bag....

rouille_emerald.JPG emerald.JPG rouille.JPG
  2. Those are beautyful!! Congrats!!

3. ..and yes, I know I made spelling error, it's been a bad day..

4. wow, they are so cool!

they rouille looks much more orange than I pictured, but I like it! Very distinctive and the colors are amazing! :smile:

5. yummm!!! i seriously love rouille...

6. wow! they're so nice! makes me want one now!!

7. congrats!! great colors.

8. Awesome colors cutiekiara!!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Thanks to you, Didi, and esile, I'm a shrug convert!!! Does Shrise have any more???? will need to call them...

9. all leather bbags are gone. i spoke to david today. they still have some ponyhair.

10. Thanks guys as usual for lovely comments.... I feel so lucky now... just in case I forgot to say... THANKS CHIGIRL.....

11. thanks for the update, chigirl! bummer I missed them :sad:, especially since everyone got great deals on them!! will have to live vicariously through our shrug girls... congratulations!!

12. you're welcome. i am just glad everyone is happy with their shrugs. i would have felt bad otherwise.

13. Yay! The shrugs are beautiful! I love the colors! They look like little candy gumdrops!!! Congrats! I'm so happy UPS brought your bags back to you! :smile:

14. Pretty, pretty colors!

15. Very nice! Congrats!!