My new romantique tote:)

1. Hi all:p
    I got trotter romantique tote bag today :smile: it was 20% off at Galleria Dior store in Sydney.
    They had all the shoes,(including the latest shoes) Vintage and St Germain line on sale 20% off.
    SA said that this sale is special sale for mothers day , and she wasnt too sure whether they were going to have another sale on june/july..
    anyway heres what i got:yahoo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Size comparison: with lady dior tote:p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. u r one lucky gal SuSu ! :drool:i bet u will have a huge beautiful collection in no time ! congratz ! :heart:

3. Great bag, well done! :love:

4. wowsers! that's a lovely tote Su! usually i'm more partial to the beige romantiques than the brown one but this tote looks great!

and of course i can't stop staring at that beautiful lady dior!

5. Its gorgeous! I love the tote I want one so bad. Congrats!

6. Congratz =)

7. congrats! Love it!

8. That's gorgeous! Congrats on your new purchase.

Can I ask, what else was there that was on sale in the trotter romantique range? Hmm that means if I pop by on Monday the sale will be over :crybaby:

9. it's really cute :smile:

10. Lovely Congratulations.

11. Congratulations, very pretty!

12. Thank You:heart::p

13. Hi, :p
    do u live in sydney? the SA in Sydney said that the sale will prob go till the end of May...so if u live in sydney hopefully u can go to the store before the sale ends:yes:.
    Only brown trotter romantique was on sale,(no beige and pink:sad:) most of them were the velvet handle version of the flower except the one i bought, mini version of the attachment and a tote bag with longer handles in comparison to the one i got.
    if u r planning to get trotter romanique, i suggest u go to DFS galleria store . I was at David Jones Dior just before i made my visit to Galleria store, and they didn t have the trotter romantique on display for sale.
    If u :heart: love shoes, u should def go to dior store asap!
    all the shoes, including this season shoes were on sale!!..im not really into shoes so i didnt pay much attention, but i think i saw the new jeanne shoes on 20% too.

hope this helps:p

Picture 14.jpg
  14. Thank you so much for that extensive review!

I much prefer the DFS store over the DJ store. The SA arent as friendly IMHO. I'll pop by on Monday.

15. How pretty! Congrats.