My new Rolex

1. I'm so excited!:yahoo: I bought my Rolex this Saturday and finally took some pics! It's the Oyster Perpetual Lady Datejust in the two-toned S/S and rose gold, white dial with index hr markers and a fluted bezel. I initially wanted Roman numerals but saw that in person and it just looked a bit bling and busy for me coz they were in the same rose gold and embossed. I preferred something more subdued.

So here she is! The pics don't do her justice. The rose gold is a lot more pronounced and gorgeous in person.:amuse:

2. Congratulations, to say the least!!!

I always wanted the Rolex in Rose. It's such an elegant and classic color. I personally think the regular rolex with the gold rim is too guy-ish for me, but that color is so perfect.

Congrats!! I can't wait until I get my first Rolex.

Do you mind if I ask how much it cost? I want to start planning for that in my future. LOL.

3. Thanks pure!!! She's a beauty, isn't she? Lol, even if I do say so myself.:p:shame:

I'm not sure about the retail in the US but here in Australia she retails for $8355AUD, including GST. But the SA gave me somewhat of a discount and I ended up paying a little over 7K.

4. it's beautiful!! i love the rose gold, congrats!!

5. fabulous i do loooove their new rolesor collection

6. Wooo Hooooo congrats Sue! :yahoo: She's absolutely stunning!

7. Very pretty!

8. Wow, that is absolutely stunning. Congratulations!

9. PRetty

10. I'm speechless! *faints and has to pick herself up off floor*
    Absolutely beautiful! Congrats to you!

11. Sue, 0o0o0o0o LOVING the watch!!!! :love: excellent taste!!! :wlae:

12. Wow. That watch is beautiful. I really love the rose gold! Congrats.

13. wow...congrats..its so a great watch...

14. Aww, thanks so much for the lovely compliments!!!:flowers: I'm still in awe of it, lol! I know, how sad..:shame: I have family and some friends who own Rolexes but I never had one myself. This is my very first so I'm rapt!:party: I can see though that is will be the start of a wonderful new relationship with Rolexes.:love: They are so beautiful!

Kat, I can't wait to see your new baby!!! Aren't these just the best watches?

15. It's so beautiful!