My new RM Family (w/pics!!)

1. I went a little overboard with RM this month... My last purchase finally arrived today - so I took some pictures. Not the best lighting, but still though I'd share.:yes:

*Black MA from the sample sale
    *Pre-loved (and in need of cleaning) Congac (maybe? not sure...) MAM from eBay
    *Elephant Matinee from Clutch Seattle

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Great collection! Loooove the Matinee!

3. Congrats! Lovely collection. I am loving the elephant more and more.

4. Oo how is the leather on the elephant? I've heard complaints but I really love the color!

5. It's def different than the leather on other RM's - but I actually like the fact that it's stiffer and has some structure. I also love the color! I think some people have said the other downside is that it scratches easy, but that doesn't bug me since I think it gives the bag some character and it has that sort of texture where scratches seem to blend in. If you love the color, I say give it a shot!
    :tup:

6. Beautiful! I love elephant too.

7. You've got all the versatile neutrals, very nice! Congrats on your "growing family"!!

8. I love your bag few823. The color is really nice. I was a bit worried tha tI might not like it, but seeing your pictures make me love the color.

thank you for the pics.

9. Love your range of bags! think the elephant will look stunning on you with any colour combi clothes you're wearing for the day.

And the Cognac, what a great name! makes me relax. Or rather a drink does, esp after a long working Monday. I recommend the Cognac one for Monday blues. :yes: