My new Richard Prince MANCRAZY is here!!

1. congrats! love the sea in the background, it's so blue!

2. OMG !!!!!!!!!!
    Fantastic photo!! congrats !!
  3. What a view!! Beautiful :heart: (the bag too ;)!)
  4. i just cant get enough of it! its fantastic!! :drool:
  5. Congrats!!! I was just looking at that bag today at my Saks. Just wondering but how tall are you? My mom said the bag looked too big for me...but i LOVE it. I can't justify the $3700 croc speedy so this was going to be my bag this season...but my mom's making a big deal about the price and how big it is.
  6. one more question: Does the bag sag when u put a lot of stuff in it??!?
  7. Too big? Have you taken the air-pack out? Actually, It is quite a nice size and if you are petite, the bag can even go on your shoulders- that's what I did. And I love the fact that it is a perfect cube.
  8. ^^ What Chinchin said! It's the size of a Speedy 30 when you take all the stuffing out. And it's lightweight. It does sag a little though.
  9. Congrats! Love the blue sea with Mancrazy!!!!

I am not sure if you have noticed but the letter "o" from the word "off" is not perfect. I thought mine was a defective piece and was upset for a while then, I realised all other Mancrazy have the same "o". - Now I think that "o" was quite cool. LOL
  10. absolutely BREathTaking!! Congrats!!
  11. Lovely! I need to take some pictures of my Mancrazy tomorrow. I just got mine today.
  12. Gorgeous!!
  13. Yes, please do! Think someone ought to start a RP club!!!
  14. Soo gorgeous!!