My new red rectangle mini

I know! Luckily it's on the back so I can somewhat ignore it. But just like you after a month I'll send it out. Is there a cost for refinishing, I haven't called lol

I haven't called either. I'm too busy wearing the bag everyday. :smile: The refinishing should be free since it has a one year warranty. I'll let you know when I send it back.

luxi_max said:
Just learned how to upload pics using my phone:smile:. The white dots are not too visible but still bother somehow :smile:

Yeah it is a bother for me too so I just try to 'forget' its there lol or use the side that doesn't have the dots (luckily the dots are on the back pocket for me) :smile:

Yeah it is a bother for me too so I just try to 'forget' its there lol or use the side that doesn't have the dots (luckily the dots are on the back pocket for me) :smile:

Oh lucky you. My white dots are mainly in the front. Every time I open the bag it's right there. I really need to bring it back to Chanel but I'm so lazy. Have you talked to your SA about the dots?

Np. I have not made up my mind yet. I am not completely happy with it but I am not sure I am willing to let it go:smile:. I always want a small red bag and this red is just the perfect color that I want. Dilemma dilemma !!! :smile:

Just learned how to upload pics using my phone:smile:. The white dots are not too visible but still bother somehow :smile:

View attachment 1858373

View attachment 1858374

View attachment 1858375

hi lux_max,

yes my sides are exactly like yours. one is straight and the other is dented (like normal chanels). per my sa, she believes the straight side might be pulled in afterwards and form the crease once items are in the bag and worn over time. i'm not too sure about her explanation but i will probably keep it cuz there isn't another one to change out with. besides that, her other rectangular minis (non-reds) are like that so it appears this isn't something chanel is concerned about. so this is definitely the last piece of new chanel i will ever own since the quality is getting worse and not worth spending the $$$.

sweet passions said:
hi lux_max,

yes my sides are exactly like yours. one is straight and the other is dented (like normal chanels). per my sa, she believes the straight side might be pulled in afterwards and form the crease once items are in the bag and worn over time. i'm not too sure about her explanation but i will probably keep it cuz there isn't another one to change out with. besides that, her other rectangular minis (non-reds) are like that so it appears this isn't something chanel is concerned about. so this is definitely the last piece of new chanel i will ever own since the quality is getting worse and not worth spending the $$$.

Hi sweet passions,

Thank you for the info.

I think your SA's explanation makes sense though. I can see the straight side can be pulled in over time. But still, this mini is probably my last piece of Chanel as well.