My new red rectangle mini

1. Was it mentioned if it's removable? Like scrubbing it off without hurting the leather?

2. Do you know what the chain length measures on the 2 hole vs 4 hole mini?

3. Lovely bag; congrats.

4. How much was this bag?

5. Love red..congrats.

6. Its 2400 before taxes.

7. Love it :heart:

8. Love your mini. Do you know is this mini from 12a act 1 or act 2 ? I checked my local boutique, they don't have it.. :'(

9. Beautiful! Love the color :loveeyes: The spots are not that noticable at all.

10. Thank you. I'm not sure what act it is but I know it's really hard to find. I was on the wait list for a few months. Call BG in NYC and go on the list. I'm still waiting for my square mini from there.

11. Are you going to keep the bag? I got mine and it has the white spots too, I am debating if I should keep it.

12. I will keep mines but will bring it in to have it refinish. I was looking through some pictures of the 12a red bags and noticed white dots on them too. I doubt I will ever receive one without those pesty dots. Did you take any pics of the white dots?

13. I contacted BG and she said I could return it or take it to be cleaned, but I am not sure if cleaning will help.

What is refinish??

IMG_4217.JPG
  14. I'm not sure what refinish is but another tpf member said that's what an SA said they will do for the bag. Your spots are really bad. I would definitely bring it back and see what they could do. Cleaning it will definitely not remove those spots. Are those spots in the front of the mini?