My New Raisin!!

Rozzienc

O.G.
May 6, 2006
Hello all!!

Yipee...I just got a call from my SA last night (after I left work) and she has a new Raisin 35 Birkin in Clemence for me...oh to die for! It has palladium hardware...I am so excited and of course NERVOUS making another large purchase....$7400 ahhhh!! Bag should arrive on Thursday...

But had to let all my new friends on the board know. Now I am only wanting a Blue Jean in size 30 and a white 35!! Yipee...

Rozzienc said:
Hello all!!

Yipee...I just got a call from my SA last night (after I left work) and she has a new Raisin 35 Birkin in Clemence for me...oh to die for! It has palladium hardware...I am so excited and of course NERVOUS making another large purchase....$7400 ahhhh!! Bag should arrive on Thursday...

But had to let all my new friends on the board know. Now I am only wanting a Blue Jean in size 30 and a white 35!! Yipee...
You were able to have it shipped to you! I can't wait to see!

I saw a Masai in Clemence Raisin and it's stunning, I prefer it to box in the same color which is brighter... Raisin is definately on my list, and if I can't find a Birkin in Thalassa blue then I'll go for Raisin...:love: