My New Raisin!!

1. Hello all!!

Yipee...I just got a call from my SA last night (after I left work) and she has a new Raisin 35 Birkin in Clemence for me...oh to die for! It has palladium hardware...I am so excited and of course NERVOUS making another large purchase....$7400 ahhhh!! Bag should arrive on Thursday...

But had to let all my new friends on the board know. Now I am only wanting a Blue Jean in size 30 and a white 35!! Yipee...
  2. YEAH!!!! Congratulations- can't wait to see pics of your beautiful birkin!
  3. Congratulations!!! Please post pics when you get it!!! That's such a pretty color!!
  4. Oh I love raisin!! It goes with so many things...just beautiful...Enjoy!!
  5. Rozzie, congratulations! I would love Raisin in a Birkin 35 Chevre de Cor. or a Plume 28 Chevre!
  6. Ohhhhhh, Raisin! It's got to be just beautiful! Please post pics as soon as you get her!
  7. looking forward to the pics! my shoulder bag is raisin clemence. wonderful combo. you're very lucky. enjoy. :flowers:
  8. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics when you get it!!
  9. Another of my favorite future colors! Can't wait to see pics!
  10. Congrats, please post pics, wanna see how it looks like.
  11. You were able to have it shipped to you! I can't wait to see!
  12. congrats, can't wait to see some pics! ;)
  13. I saw a Masai in Clemence Raisin and it's stunning, I prefer it to box in the same color which is brighter... Raisin is definately on my list, and if I can't find a Birkin in Thalassa blue then I'll go for Raisin...:love:
  14. Oh Yay! Can't wait to see your photos!
  15. Wow!!! What a great Tuesday!!! Please post a picture as soon as you receive. I really want to see it. Lucky you and I am so happy for you.
    It is a beautiful color!