My new Python Silverado...woohooo

1. Hey there

I was finally able to take a picture. I am so in love with this bag:love: :love: :love:

Audrey, thanks for all your earlier comments. It helped me decide between the python & paddy....So glad I choose the python. Its EXOTIC:heart: :heart:
  2. Omg it is absolutely corgeous, I love this style in python and the colour is TDF..!!! :love: Is it cognac or natural colour? Congrats and enjoy..!!!:flowers:
  3. sekmeht, I am :heart:in-love:heart: with your bag!! :tender:Such an amazing color!!! :love: And ITA, it's very exotic!!! :yes:
  4. TDF !!!!! :heart::heart::heart:
  5. congratulations! she's a beauty. i'm glad u chose her over a paddy!

6. Sonya - Its actually natural. Its looks so gorgeous in different kinda changes the color....sometimes rich cognac / sometimes chocolately.....sometimes natural....depends on light.
  7. Audrey, thank you much. Its actually thanks to you that I decided to buy the python silverado.....I am sooooo happy.....:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
  8. Thank you D & G Rockstar. I appreciate the kind words.:flowers:
  9. I just love her!!! Good choice!
  10. I'm so happy for you!!! :tender: This bag is just amazing to look at, total eye candy!! :drool: Enjoy her!!!

Ohhh! You gotta post this pic in the "All about silverados!!!" section! :love:
  11. Wow! Beautiful Bag and avatar
  12. Wow, GORGEOUS! You must be thrilled to have such an amazingly sexy & exotic bag!!! Enjoy your new beauty! :yes:
  13. Sekmeht, your bag is beautiful! I am sure you are going to look smashing wearing your new bag.
  14. ohoohoooo it's totally BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm sooo jelaous! where did you get it?
  15. thank you for all your sweet kind words.

adnes_ccmj - I have a friend who is a stylist here in los Angeles and she was able to track it down for me. I am so happy. She has one more in the same color. so if anyone is interested. Let me know.