My new purchases. So excited!!

1. I went to the outlet on the weekend and wasn't expecting to buy anything. However I have been in love with the scarf print for too long and had to get the Ergo Scarf Print. It was way more than 50% off so I was totally excited. I also got a blue coin purse to go with it b/c it was only $20.
    I also thought that this demi purse was really cute for going out with and it was about $50

So excited!!!
  2. So cute! Congrats on your new bag!
  3. Wow! I love both of your purchases, especially that gold demi - and for $50 to boot!
  4. Forgot to add that I was eyeing the Scarf print wristlet which was about $50, so pretty. My friend bought it, so I borrow it. However, I wish I bought one for myself.

5. That is a really cute going out purse :drool: (pardon the drooling). Nice new additions!
  6. I LOVE the Scarf Print Ergo! It's beautiful!
  7. I :heart: your scarf print hobo! I looked at my outlet too see if they had that, but they only had the larger totes. Great finds! That $50 demi is cute too!
  8. Congrats!! I love that demi!!
  9. Cute stuff. Congrats.
  10. congrats! I'm thinking of going to the outlet too!
  11. congrats! don't you just love that scarf print? i have the scarf print pouch in the same color! :smile:
  12. Congrats! Great deal, beautiful bag.
  13. Congratulations! Great purchases. :smile:
  14. Its gorgeous!!! If I had money left over I would've bought one too. My sister ended up getting the wristlet....she got the last one.
  15. Both are adorable, congrats!