My new purchase & the BEST SA ever!

1. This is all I got for the past 2 weeks. MC Trouville, Vernis Cles & Mini mono Pochette. I know you guys have seen them all but I'm so excited. My first piece in MC & more to come in the future.

I went to Saks and met the BEEESSSST SA :yahoo:ever. She gave me the dustbag and also one for the jewelry because I told her I love those but haven't thought of LV jewelry yet ( I collect jewelry pouch from Dior, Chanel, Tif & Co, etc.) It's kinda silly right? but I love them. Anyways now I got one from LV.

[​IMG]

Please ignore my math test :p . I was so happy i got a good grade so I posted my purchase with the test paper as well.

[​IMG]

Love the Vernis Cles color :love:

[​IMG]

2. Congrats! Everything is so pretty! :nuts:

3. nice!!! love the MC!

4. Congrats, I love your new MC bag :love:

5. Congrats on your beautiful purchases and your math test... I wish I could get a grade like that when i was in math last year lol!

6. oh how cool is this?! we both got our first MC bag and the white trouville at that! congrats!!!

7. Oh I just love the pomme next to the multicolor:drool: good job on the math test:tup:

8. All are very well deserved with that A...Congrats!! I'm horrible at math, I prefer English..heehee

9. Great purchases and Great job on your test!

10. very pretty!!

11. Great purchases! Love all the color.
    Nice on on your math test, I am so bad at math.

12. Congrats!!! Love the MC Trouville

13. congrats! aren't Saks SA's the nicest?

14. Very nice!

15. congrats!