My NEW purchase before the price hike!!!

1. I read about the price increase last night :push: , and I decided to get a bag off my list now before the next week price hike. I went to LV today, and tried Speedy, Tulum, PH, CP and BH, finally came home with this-----Batignolles Vertical:yahoo: !!

So ladies, come to say nice things~:roflmfao: :graucho:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. i LOVE the bag..and your figure!!!

3. Your new bag looks great on you! How tall are you? I'm liking the Vertical better than the BH. Congrats!

4. I'm 5'7''!!!:p

5. ^^hehe, Thanks~ rensky!! I Loveeee this bag!!!! I don't really like the BH, its a bit too wide and makes me look shorter....:shrugs:

6. u don't need to look shorter, girl!

7. bb10lue, nice choice..

u're acting so quick though, i havent had chance to come to the store to day. i might drop by on monday or tuesday..

enjoy ur new bag :heart:

8. hey bb10lue - :nuts: 0o0o your BV looks awesome on ya!!! :yahoo: congrats!!! Totally love the pics!!! :wlae:

9. LOL~ syd_chic, I always like this, if i want something I want to have it NOW :biggrin: !! So what are you goin to get on Mon. /Tue.??

10. :nuts: Knew it'll look HOT! Looks perfect on you:yes: ENJOY!!!! :yahoo: :supacool:

11. Looks great on ya !

12. the BV has just the right proportions on you :yes: i actually like this better than the Horizontal. congrats!

i might have to visit Collins St before Thursday :push:

13. oh well, im still undecided.. should i go with pop haut?! what do u think bb10lue?

im pretty much like u, dying to find something from mono canvas line *for the sake of matching it with my panda keyring* :lol:

14. Wow, congrats bb, you sure pounced on that bag quickly :lol:

15. Congratulations sweetie! I've actually never fancied the BV (more of a BH fan) but it looks gorgeous on you! =) Very good choice!