My New Puppy!!!! +pics!!!!

1. Hi all,

I got my new puppy yesterday!! She is a Cocker Spaniel cross Poodle or as we call them a Spoodle.

She is absolutely georgeous. I have always, my entire life had pedigree dogs, she is my first cross breed, and i have never met a more versatile, friendly and adaptable dog!! She settled right into our family within the first hour despit the fact i have four EXTREAMLY noisy children!! She didn't even cry last night when i put her away to sleep!!

She has made excellent friends with my cat and Alaskan Malamute. Although my Malamute can get annoyed when the puppy keeps chasing her!!

I bought her from a place here in SA called Freedom Kennels.

By the way, i was going to call her Coco but we decided on Milo yesterday!! So here is Milo....:heart::heart::heart::heart:

milo 1.JPG milo2.JPG milo4.JPG milo5.JPG
  2. AW how adorable!!!

3. Milo is a cuite...

4. Milo is adorable! Looks at all those curls. Sooo cute! :smile:

5. Thats adorable! :smile:

6. awwww..whattacutepuppyyy...

7. cute cute cute!

8. Thankyou every one for your kind words!! She really is adorable.... and curly!!

9. Milo deserves all the lovin in the world. i'm such a sucker for puppies. the cute little curly black hair. and the button nose. awww, have fun with Milo while she's still a pup! cute and unique name btw, Coco just sounds so common.

10. Milo is supercute- congrats!:smile:

11. I love Milo's naturally curly hair!

12. Very cute! congrats!

13. What a cutie!

14. curly cutie!

15. :heart: Soooooooooooo cute! :nuts: