My new Prada Deerskin Hobo!

1. After searching far and wide, I finally found this beautiful bag in white. The leather is to die for, and it has just the right amount of slouchiness. Since owning a Chloe paddington, I have decided that slouchy = happiness :nuts:

I also love that this bag has silver hardware. Looks fresh and clean with the white leather. Happy Birthday to me! :graucho:

2. Gorgeous bag! Congrats!
  3. That is wonderful! I love it!
  4. Congrats, it looks lovely on you!
  5. WOW! Beautiful bag and it looks great on you!!!
  6. Cristina... this bag is GORGEOUS!!! And REALLY hot on you!!!!!!! :yahoo:

Happy birthday to you!!!!!!
  7. Gosh, I just LOVE white leather bags! Rock it, Girl! :rochard:
  8. Great choice Cristina, you look great with this bag! Congrats & Happy Birthday. =)
  9. OK girlfriend.....WHERE did you get this fabulous bag!?!? I LOVE it!!!! It was made for you..and Happy Birthday!!!!
  10. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!What a great bag..Love Prada deerskin!!I love smushy bags too!!!
  11. Happy Birthday! It looks great on you!
  12. Happy Birthday Cristina!!!

It's quite pretty.. and the leather is gorgeous!!! Love the feel of it.
    Enjoy your new bag. :yes:
  13. It looks great. What a great birthday present. Enjoy it!
  14. I finally found it at Saks :nuts: It comes in white, yellow (which is awesome!), brown and I think black.

Thanks ladies! The leather is just great. The only thing I am concerned about is color transfer. Is this something that happens often? :push:
  15. And here is the yellow!!! YUMMY! If I hadn't just gotten a raffia/yellow leather bag, I'd be all over this. I've been looking for a yellow bag for ages. :yes: