My New Prada bag from Rome

1. My husband just bought me this Prada Hobo from Rome while he was there for work! I am so happy :yahoo: coz this is my first Prada from Italy, call me corny but I have bought several Prada, Gucci, LVs from Canada and Singapore but never directly from France or Italy. So this bag is special to me! Sorry if I sound stupid! :p I love the Rosso red on the beige jacquard fabric, kinda striking!

DSC04297.JPG
  2. That's a stunning bag! Congrats on a great gift...viva Italia! :yahoo:

3. you don't sound stupid at all!! I think its sweet and I would feel the same way too. what a great hubster!

4. Thanks guys! I can't wait till carry it out and parade with it!

5. nice bag. :smile: i actually have the same feeling when i buy bags in Europe. It feels different.:nuts: ehehe. weird.:roflmfao: but i LOVE that feeling.

6. I am glad that I am not the only one!

I forgot to add the picture of the "place of birth" for my new Prada hobo, I just love to keep pictures relating to my bags.:p

DSC04266.JPG
  7. Congrats!! He's really sweet! I love it with the red trimmings too!

8. The red colour is great!

9. GREAT BAG! I have it in a brown tote version and I love it to death!

10. poutine, i know this place! This is where i bought my gucci and lv bags. near the spanish steps in Via Condotti, Rome?:graucho:

11. It's a beauty! Congrats!

12. Congratulations on your very special Prada hobo bag direct from Italy!! So sweet of your DH. I think the red leather against beige fabric is also stunning!! :smile:

13. congrats!

14. Thanks to all for checking out my new Prada!

Jen, I know how you feel about the bag, :yes: the strap feels comfortable on the shoulder too. I saw the brown trimming leather, it is nice too, actually yours is a classic line whereas mine is a seasonal colour. Unfortunately, the range is still new so there is no sale at all! But it is still cheaper to get it from Italy. :p

Trishh, yep, you are right, that is the location, the Prada with 2 floors!

15. That's a beautiful color combo! Love it! :yes:

And I think it's very cool that it came to you from Italy! :yahoo:

Congrats!