My new Prada $ale Bags *pics*

Gorgeous -- your location says Wisconsin (I lived there once upon a time) -- where do you shop?

I shop in Chicago. Wisconsin is fashion-challenged when it comes to good stores!

You know how to find the best bags! :yes:

I have to shop thru my SA. She knows my style and what I like and can usually find somthing for me! The shoes were a complete surprise for me!! She is a great SA!!

I think I saw that blue one at NM..Its AMAZIN....I want it!LOL!

We can swap sometime! I lend my stuff all the time to my girlfriend who is in the fashion biz. She is going to Miami tomorrow and that python bag is going with her! It is so South Beach Worthy!!

PS I'm coveting your Neverfull!

Seriously, though. Thank you to everyone for their kind compliments! You girls make me feel so normal!! I just love it here and sharing everything with everyone is so much fun!

I told you - I have a boob issue! But I'll see if I can get a good pic. I figure everyone will be looking at the python bag anyways (and not my boobs!)

Extracting foot from mouth here, Maxter. I just re-read what I wrote. I didn't mean to imply YOU had a pudgy middle-aged body. :noggin:

I was referring to the issue with your "girls" since you had told me about that. ;)

And I still want MODEL PICS!!!:yahoo:

Extracting foot from mouth here, Maxter. I just re-read what I wrote. I didn't mean to imply YOU had a pudgy middle-aged body. :noggin:

I was referring to the issue with your "girls" since you had told me about that. ;)

And I still want MODEL PICS!!!:yahoo:

No offense take - for sure!! You are too funny!! I always view this forum as a fun place so I'm never offended by what people post.

I've had a lot of requests for ID info and this is what I found in/on the bag:

NM ticket info: 722 02 733
4002 03660
SKU 0816 6145
Originally $1495 on sale for $1001

Prada card info:
Bauletto
Art: BL03660
Colour: Bluette
Group Name: Caribu

Hope this helps!