My new Pomme D'Amour ReadePM and cles

1. Okay the picture is not very good as they are with my SK3. All my pictures will be taken with this until after the move and then until we get unpacked. Sorry all!

However, notice the difference in color. They are both the new Pomme D'Amour however the bag was made in France and the Cles in Spain. My mandarin Jasmin and wallet are also slightly off.

I do love this new RED~So gorgeous IRL!

ReadePMCles.JPG
  2. So pretty! Congrats!

3. Wow, absolutely gorgeous! This new red is definitely my favorite color vernis.

4. Love it, congrats :love:

5. Congrats! I love the new red too! I can't wait to get something...but my store hasn't recieved the items I want yet...

6. Gorgeous :love: Congrats!!

7. Congrats very cute, the reade is a little more red and the cles slightly pinkier I would say both are smoking hot though!

8. Congrats Crystal!!! Did you go by today and get it? :nuts:

I walked by LV today at aroud noon... wish I coulda ran into ya!

9. Congrats Crystal...I knew that you would love Vernis pieces!! Gorgeous!!

10. No I ordered through elux!

Although John I do need to head down to LV to make sure I am down on some lists and to get some sunnies, when are we planning on have a Houston Purse Forum get together!?!

11. i saw this in the stores yesterday....it is so much more beautiful in real life...i am so totally jealous!! i love the bag shape and the color! CONGRATS CRYSTAL (i love your name!)

12. Yes, I do and now I am on a red kick! I want red EVERYTHING! LOL Now I know why you love it so much!

13. So nice to have a duo to keep each other company. I love getting the different lines in multiples to use together and change out... so much fun!!!!
    YAY!!! Congrats!

14. Beautiful!
    Love them both - enjoy!

15. wow the color is gorgeaus! im so jealous.. both are beautiful!
    CONGRATS