My New Plum 2007 Mahala Is In Flight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. LOOK AT MY AMAZING NEW PLUM MAHALA:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

My Awesome S/A Casey @ Jimmy Choo Chicago just called and sent me photos of my new baby! What do you thing:graucho:

She is getting in a ton of 2007 Fall bags!

You should call her NOW as she has some other AMAZING bags.........

Casey-312-255-1170

Liquid_patent_detail.JPG Mahala_liquid_patent.JPG
  2. Wow robyn:nuts:That is incredible! Congratulations. The color is STUNNING:woohoo:I can't wait for you to get it and post pics.

3. Thanks Samantha, I just saw your Ring bag and the clutch:drool: Congratulations:yes:

If all goes well, I should have her here tomorrow:yahoo:

4. OMG - that bag is amazing!! - Congratulations!

5. I am SO proud of you!! (hhmmm... isnt' this the same bag I sent you a pic of from Net-A-Porter, but a different color and you screamed something like "NOOOOOOOOOOO, I CAN'T"?):yes: I know, this bag IS a color you have to have!:okay:She is beautiful and I know the two of you will be VERY happy together!:heart::heart:

6. Congrats Robyn! I'm so happy for you! That color looks a LOT like the bordeaux patent Ramona from F/W 06 that I know you wanted. Enjoy! :tup:

7. Robyn,

This is one fabulous bag!!!!! Wear it in good health!!!!!!!!

8. Thanks Cosmo:flowers:
    That's what I thought too. I think the new Fall colors are going to be SO cool:drool: and I know I am going to be in big trouble if I don't start a :ban:

Have you decided on a new JC bag, I know you mentioned an Emerald Green:graucho:

9. Gorgeous bag !!!

10. Robyn, I can't stop looking at your new bag! Jimmy Choo makes the sexiest bags out there hands down. I am really excited about the fall bags and new colors. Looking forward to seeing the new bags that will be arriving on your doorstep!

11. :drool::drool::drool:

12. congratulations.. its gorgeous!!

13. Oh WOW that colour is amazing :drool:

Post modelling pics once she arrives.

14. That is so beautiful. Might be my favorite color I've seen in the Mahalas.

15. That is SO GORGEOUS...wiping the drool off my keyboard. Lucky you! Enjoy and can't wait to see your own pics!