My new Pistachio Mulberry Joni

1. I'm so excited! Ever since I saw the pic of Liv Tyler with her fabulous bright orange Mulberry Joni, I've been trying to get my hands on one. And I finally did! It's pistachio, and just perfect for a big bag gal like me! :love: It's in Hampstead leather which is very soft, not at all like the Darwin leather. I think it will age beautifully too.
    Mulberry Joni 1.jpg Mulberry Joni 2.jpg Mulberry Joni 3.jpg Mulberry Joni 4.jpg Mulberry Joni orange Liv Tyler 3.jpg
  2. CONGRATS!! nice to see another mulberry lover, hopefully i can soon add "and mulberry owner": D
  3. Oh yes, I'm definitely a Mulberry owner now: I'm lovin' the Joni! I had tried on a Roxanne last year, but it was too big for me. I'm still on the lookout for a Jacquetta in lavendar/mauve or oak.
  4. What a pretty bag! I love the color! It looks great on you! Congrats!
  5. Congrats on your new bag... I really like the color
  6. It looks great on you, Greendrv!!! Congrats!!
  7. wow, that's looks really pretty.. i want one as well.. heheh.. oh well, in december.. maybe.. waaahhh
  8. congrats.... it is so beautiful.....
  9. Love the color! Looks great on you. Congrats!
  10. Oh wow, I LOVE that color!! What is it like on the inside? Separate compartments and/or pockets?
  11. Congrats on the new bag...I love the color. Mulberry makes such a nice bag.
  12. Absolutely stunning. I have also just gotten into Mulberrry bags- love their craftmanship. Thanks for sharing your lovely pictures and enjoy her!
  13. Greendrv congrats on your new bag!! I love the Joni style and the colour is so pretty!!!
  14. Looks fabulous on you!!!:yes:
  15. oh, oh, i'm so jealous....i want one in choc for very long time now..unfortunately, i dont much luck to get hold of one yet..enjoy yours, looking great !!