My New Pink Denim Set :)

1. Well, didn't think I'd be buying any more LV since I got my birkin, but went in with a friend to buy her Seleya and couldn't resist!

The goods:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is the shirt I bought to wear with it. I think it totally goes with the gold hardware. Its a lot more shiny/bling than it looks in the pic :love:

[​IMG]

Here is the family:amuse:

[​IMG]

:nuts:

kimmy, littlestarsfan and caannie like this.
  2. Woohoo, you showed me some of this already but I finally got to see the pink beauties!! LOVE it Nori! You and Tori are quite the lucky ones, woohoo!

3. I just love it!!! Congratulations :smile:

4. Beeeautiful! Did you test the zipper beforehand? :lol:

The speedy is just gorgeous.. I was eyeballing it a lot in the store but I stuck with the mini pleaty for now. Thank you bunches again for letting me know it was in! And that shirt is really cute ;D

caannie likes this.
  5. Oh, I am LOVING the shoes!! What do you think of the pink denim color? I wonder, could you take a pic of your speedy outside in natural light without a flash? (I'm not being too demanding, am I? LOL!) I can't decide if it is more framboise or more fuchsia. ;)

6. WOW that's gorgeous :blink: !!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!

7. Will get on that when I get up or when I remember tomorrow :lol: Its 1:56am here, so I had to use the flash. IMO its pretty fuchsia but not as dark as the one on the perfo collection :biggrin:

8. I'm really liking the pink denim.

9. What an ADORABLE set! I really like the shirt, too! I think I'm liking the pink denim much more than the blue.

10. It's too cute! congrats!!!

11. All i can say is HOT DAMN... Congrat's you lucky gal.

12. Those shoes are so cute! I love pink :love: Congrats, Noriko, you have a beautiful pink denim family :amuse:

13. omg i love the pink denim!! the shoes are so cool!

14. Very nice, I can't wait to see the pink denim in person.

15. You're all set for summer! Congrats & enjoy!