My new pink Charlotte 24!!!!! (and mini sac drape)

darelgirl

Jan 14, 2006
These two babies arrived last week!!!!!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

What do you think???

Attachments

• pink.JPG
    pink.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 95
  • two.JPG
    two.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 112
  • innen.JPG
    innen.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 53
  • pockets.JPG
    pockets.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 81
The pink one is like candy- it makes me want to eat it!

I would love to see more pics of the mini sac drape. I was really intrigued by this before.

Very cute bags!

Ack darelgirl!!! Where the heck did you find the PINK one? I have to find myself that very bag. I am so***jealous*** (but in a good way lol). I know how you've wanted that one forever!

Twinklette said:
Ack darelgirl!!! Where the heck did you find the PINK one? I have to find myself that very bag. I am so***jealous*** (but in a good way lol). I know how you've wanted that one forever!

:lol:

My lovely SA in Paris found it for me:heart: But i have to say that i am a bit sad because it has a small defect. One handle is upside-down:rant: :cry: I called the SA and she said that she will find me another one. I am going to paris on monday with my bf so i will stop by there and exchange it! AND i will finally go into a GD store!!!!!:love: :love:

Anyway, i was so bummed about the defect that i couldn't post pics last week when i got my bags. But since everything is going to be ok i decided to post them for you:rolleyes:

chigirl yes, it is the bag i always wanted....the color is a bit brighter but also prettier:heart:

oh it is a different pink but it came out in limited edition, so it isn't easy to find one i guess. But possible since my SA told me that she would get me another one!!!!

Very Beautiful, DG! Congrats. Sorry about the defect. I'd love to see better picks of the brown one. It looks like the one I bought from Bergdorfs, but with pockets.