My new Peacock Blue Sophia has arrived!

Thanks everyone for the Sophia love!!
I've wanted a Peacock MJ for a long time and finally I got one! :party:
But now I need a Peacock & Spearmint wallet/coin purse/etc to go with my recent purchases.
Tonight I am going to take her out to dinner with me. :yahoo:

First off - congrats kirsten! Peacock is such a beautiful color.

Your comment about the small rock made me laugh. I'm a school teacher and our school playground is filled with pebbles. I swear there are times I find a pebble in my handbags!! I don't know if my students put them in there or what?! LOL...

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: That is funny you find rocks in your purse. I was wondering how a rock could get in a purse, but I guess it is possible. Maybe someone returned her and was a school teacher, or when she was at the store a kid put a pebble inside her. :shrugs: Who knows really, but it was very random to find!

I came home to find a nice surprise from the mailman guy, MY SOPHIA! :yahoo:

I bought her off eBay. She was a little dirtier than I expected on the insides, when the auction stated she was "brand new," but I can clean out the insides, and already have. At least there are no scratches or anything on the exterior.

Anyway here she is! This is my second MJ bag I bought this week. :shame: I really need to go on my ban for sure now.

I hope I can find some time to wear her because I am so in love with my Spearmint Multipocket. :s I don't think I can part with it. She is really cute though and oh so light!

It's a very beautiful color! I'm soooo jealous!! :nuts:

I was stalking that auction a few days ago! LOL...I believe...I think the reserve was like $630...and I they go for $610/20 at NM LC...how much (if you don't mind me asing) did you end up buying it for? Im pretty sure her reserve was never met