My new Paddy!!!! but..............

1. After having several Chloes for years, I finally purchased a Paddington. I wanted one with silver hardware and Nordstroms (and their unbeliveable price matching policy) delivered with a Jade Paddy! :p The only thing I question is the serial number tag. All of my other chloes have tan tags and this one is black with 10 digits????? :confused1: I know that Chloe is inconsistent with the tags and numbers but... this one is so different!
    DSCN2442.JPG DSCN2443.JPG DSCN2444.JPG
  2. love it!!!
  3. I can't help you with the serial tag question, but boy, that color is to die for! :drool: Congrats on your first Paddy!

(I'm getting my first Paddy this week. :jammin:)
  4. I've never seen that color! Congrats!
  5. Thanks!!! Not such a popular color, but I liked the silver hardware and figured that it was different. I just am confused about the serial tag- strange!!
  6. Wow! That color is amazing! Congrats!
  7. Love the colour! :heart:

I'm afraid I'm not not an expert on serial tags, but hopefully, someone who is will be able to help you soon. :biggrin:
  8. I haven't seen that colour before, nor have I seen the black tag but I am sure that Nordstroms sell authentic bags.
  9. I have seen these long 10 digit serial numbers for this season.
    You're fine and it is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L
  10. Thanks!!!!!:sweatdrop:
  11. that bag is absolutely TDF!! The color is amazing!! CONGRATS!!!
  12. Who did they price-match with and how much was the bag, if you don't mind my asking?

I'm in OC as well (Huntington Beach), so I might try to do the same thing, LOL!

Was it Nordstrom South Coast Plaza?

13. I love it! I also would love to have a paddy but definitely prefer silver hardware. I've only seen the hobo with it in a grey color -- never a satchel. Have you seen others with the silver?? Congratulations.:yes:
  14. I have 2 Tracys with dark interior linings (one is black and the other very dark brown, almost black) and the serial number is stamped on a piece of black leather. Hope this takes your fears away :smile:
  15. Yes! It was South Coast Plaza. They price matched LVR. If you want them to price match, you need to bring in the print out of the item with the price and the color. LVR had the jade on sale. I think they also had the castor and gris, but did not see them at Nordstroms, but its worth a try! Good luck!