My New Paddington and Hilarious Photos of Hubby

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I posted this on the Chloe thread but I wanted to share the laughter with all of you ladies:

Okay, so first I must say that I had a very hard work day today and my hubby and I have decided to have "some drinks". He wanted to make me feel better so he was trying to make me laugh. He saw that I was taking photos of my new whiskey paddington to share with you ladies so he said, "I'm going to act like how you act when you get a new purse!". So he threw on my Aviatar sunglasses and.... Hence, the photos. I laughed so hard during this shoot I thought I was going to have a heart attack!!!!!!!

So ladies, without much adieu, I present to you my new '06 whiskey paddington and my much loved (above all else) hubby.

Btw, he insists that I put up a normal photo of him so the "ladies don't think I'm some sort of freak."

(Also, the chocolate paddington is an '05 and the whiskey an '06. The leather is thicker and more stiff. The whiskey "sits" up while the chocolate "slumps")

oh yes, please excuse his dirty feet...he walks around the outside barefoot!

bigger.jpg bigger2.jpg whiskey.jpg whiskey1.jpg dinner.jpg
  2. omg your hubby is so cute@!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.