My New Old Turquoise 2004 City!!!!!

1. My Newly aquired 2004 Turquoise City. :yahoo: Gorgeous to look at, but, I just can't be trusted with a color this light. I will probably just admire it in my closet, but, the leather is the nicest I have seen.:nuts:

Balenciaga Bags 003.jpg Turquoise 2004 Close up.jpg
  2. That's sooo pretty!!!:love: WHAT!:wtf: ~ you're keeping it to admire in the closet!!! That's no way to treat this beauty!!! Maybe you'll take her out in the spring/summer months!!!!;)

3. you can't keep this gorgeous thing in the closet! dirt can always be cleaned off - baby wipes actually work great. i spilled wine on one of my older bags, an anis clutch, and i swear to you it came right off! good as new.

if you're going to let this baby sit in the dark, think about giving her a new home... hint, hint :graucho:

4. Beautiful!! Truely beautiful...

And oh, BTW - so is your avatar!! :girlsigh:

5. I know what you mean about keeping bbags in the closet. I'm so scared to dirty up my vert d'eau first, I haven't taken her out yet. I think once I treat the handles with LMB For Handles Only, maybe I'll feel better about using her! :rolleyes:

6. What happened to RDJ??? :shrugs: LOL!! Gorgeous bag!!

7. congratulations! your 04 toourquoise city is beautiful!!:yes:

8. I'm gonna come borrow it, if you're not going to wear it! She is wonderful.

9. I suppose he went out for the night with Chris Daughtrey!!! LOL!!

10. it's so pretty. congrats!

11. You sound like me...my 2004 Turquoise twiggy has only seen the light of day 2 times since I aquired it.

12. The leather is gorgeous!!!!

13. Gorgeous! Congratulations! Don't keep that baby in the closet!

14. Thanks everyone!!! Maybe when the weather gets warmer I will be brave enough to take her out:sweatdrop:

15. The leather looks soooooo squishy!

Veryyyyyy nice...