My new/old baby!

1. I just "won" one of my favorite Coach bags ever on eBay :yahoo:

This is the Coach Large Ergo Patchwork hobo, this was a limited edition bag a few years ago. I actually bought one on eBay 2 years ago and ended up selling it again because it was so pretty I never could bring myself to use it! It's the softest purple (called "aubergine") suede and leather, it's so gorgeous. I've regretted it ever since and have been looking for another one for quite awhile. This one looks to be in great, gently used condition - I couldn't be happier!

I'm going to use this one all the time, no more worries about damaging it, I'm going to enjoy it.

Here's a link to the auction, I'll post pics when the bag arrives!
    eBay: COACH PLUM Suede ~ PATCHWORK ~ Large ERGO Bag Purse (item 230024699588 end time Sep-08-06 14:56:25 PDT)
  2. Beautiful! Congrats!
  3. Congrats!!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
  4. ^^ Thank you both! Carly, you're such a doll!
  5. Beautiful color!
  6. WOW :drool: :heart: :drool:

What an absolutely GORGEOUS bag!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not sure if I have ever even seen this must be rather rare, since I search this color a few times a week if not more ;)

You got a fantastic deal and I am so glad you were able to find a replacement!!! And you should absolutely enjoy it and feel very special every single time you carry it :yes: What a great feeling to know you got a new/old treasure!!!

7. I love the color; it is so classy. Congrats on your find!!!
  8. Congratulations girl! I love the color and the fact that the hangtag is metal. Enjoy it!
  9. I love the color! Congrats and enjoy!
  10. Beautiful color and a great price! That is a great buy.
  11. That is so pretty! CONGRATS! :party: I love it, can't wait to see more pics!
  12. So pretty, congrats!
  13. Congratulations! I concur; it's a really pretty bag.
  14. Thanks so much, everyone! I'll post pics when it arrives.