My new Ocean Day!! I am in LOVE!!!!!!

1. In my opinion, one of the best Blues EVER!!! :yahoo: I bought this before seeing it IRL. I am one HAPPY girl!!! The leather on this baby is TDF!!
    Ocean Day 003.jpg
  2. I am in LOVE with it sooo much too!!!!!:love::love::love: That is beyond beautiful girl!!!! Slow down~ I can't keep up with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hs:
  4. congrats!
  5. Congrats :yahoo:lets compare it to my Cornflower to see the difference because i know some gals were wondering. :smile:Enjoy it.:tup:
    IMG_2643 (2).JPG Ocean%20Day%20003.jpg
  6. Wow, the color is so much lighter than I expected. It's beautiful! Congrats!
  7. :nuts::nuts::nuts: The leather on that baby is DELICIOUS!!!!! Yummy!!!! :yahoo: Congrats!!!! It's gorgey!
  8. Very pretty color! Congrats!:yahoo:
    Do they have the day GH in this color??
  9. Thanks ladies!!! I'll tell you, the color is hard to capture. I had an 03 Blue that looks very similar. The color is a bit darker than the photo. NM had a GORGEOUS Ocean PT with GSH. If money were no object, I would have that too!! Hmmm.......:rolleyes:
  10. [​IMG]

That is one drool-worthy bag GF!!! :drool:
  11. Congrats!!!

You have just sold me on getting one just like it for my Mom :yes:
  12. The leather looks awesome on this:tup:. The colour is much lighter than other Oceans I've seen so far- is the photo taken with a flash?
  13. Saw this color yesterday IRL and thought of you ...
    You did good! :tup: CONGRATS!!!
  14. yeh, I'd like to know also if irl this color is a tad bit darker or is the color like the photo. I love the leather, you did good!
  15. Definately darker than this photo shows. More Indigo IMO. Colors are so hard to capture. I'm going to try again when the sun goes down a bit. I'll see if I can get it a little more accurate. ;)