my new oak mulberry phoebe!

1. So while browsing through off 5th yesterday, imagine my suprise to find a Mulberry Phoebe marked down to $199 plus an additional 20% off on all handbags right now. I am still in shock, I always liked this bag quite a bit but never gave it any real consideration due to the price point... but now I'm in love with it! If you have an off 5th, check it out- there weren't any more at mine though.
    IMG_2050 [800x600].JPG IMG_2047 [800x600].JPG
  2. Congrats, what a find! It is beautiful, and will get even better with use...
  3. what a great deal! congratulations! As it's oak darwin don't forget to spray it with collonil before taking it out in the rain!
  4. WOW :wtf: fantastic .... congratulations :smile:
  5. Am totally jealous!!!and thrilled for you! WOW WOW WOW!
    Enjoy it to the max. Now THAT's the kind of bargain I like!
  6. Thats gorgeous, I love the pheobe... and what a bargain too!
  7. Oh my gosh, that is a stunning bag and what a price! Do you feel like you stole it? :p

Congrats on a great buy! :yahoo:
  8. Wow - fantastic bag and price - I love the phoebe:heart:
  9. wow, what a great deal, congrats!!
  10. Which off fifth? In what city?:nuts:
  11. that is a beautiful bag
  12. I do feel like i stole it- I was skulking around the store with it like a guilty person!

for JNH14- it was at the off 5th at arundel mills in maryland, but there weren't any more, sorry :sad:
  13. question for anyone- is collonil similar to apple guarde? i was going to use the apple guarde which I already have... is this ok for the darwin leather?
  14. Oh my goodness, what a beautiful bag. I love the Phoebe style. As for the water proofing, it appears that the Mulberry leather is rather particular. Mine recommended to use the collonil spray, which I did with no problems. I have heard that some have had problems using apple guarde instead of the recommended spray.