My "new" Novak!

1. So I've been keeping my trap shut about it, because I didn't want to jinx anything, but today I got the red Novak I won on eBay last week.:love: :love: :love:
    It's used, so it has a few scratches, but it's the original style with the braided turnlock and not the plain leather one the new ones have. It's lovely. The leather's so much softer than I'd expected! :biggrin: No wonder it scratches so easily. :weird: This is my first truly designer bag (nothing but Coach before this in terms of luxury bags), and I adore it. I've attached a couple pics, but the overwhelming redness of the bag made the closeup a little oversaturated, so they're not the greatest.:huh:
    Maybe now I'll gather the girls together and photograph my "collection." ;)
    novak1.jpg novak2.jpg
  2. wow!!! prettttty. i love the novak.
  3. Congratulations!
  4. That's sooo gorgeous! LOVE the colour!!
  5. Congrats--yay!!! It's a hot red bag--it's always nice to find one like it!
  6. Love the color! It's gorgeous- congrats!
  7. I was so happy to find it on eBay . . . I didn't want to settle for a new one in a different color or one of the small ones in red. I just sold my car and figured I'd put some of the profit to my first designer bag, the same weekend this one went up on eBay! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
    Thanks for the cheers, guys. I'm so glad to share it with people who understand. ;)
  8. Congrats, kezza. The Novak is an amazing bag, and the red color is fabulous. I was watching this auction on eBay, even though I knew I wouldn't be able to bid on it. I'm glad the bag went to a tPFer. Enjoy!
  9. O_O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG. I love it in red! Congratulations!
  10. Congrats!! That is a great bag! Especially the color.
  11. Congrats, it's gorgeous !
  12. This bag has grown on me. It looks sensational in that color! Good SCORE!! :lol::biggrin: Enjoy!
  13. Lovely bag, beautiful color, enjoy!
  14. I've been wavering between the muse and a red "mini" novak. I saw the novak IRL, and decided against it because I was afraid of the leather getting scratched too easily... but your pics are making me salivate all over again :biggrin: .

What a beauty!!! And the color is to die for!!
  15. wow that is a beautiful bag. I didn't like the novak style at first, but this color is gorgeous! congrats!