My new Movado!!!

1. Christmas present from the hubby! Yeah!
    [​IMG]

2. Awesome!
    I went to the Movado store for the first time in Vegas, and they have some really cool jewelry too!

3. Beautiful! Love the bracelet style band. I love Movado :love: I received the Juro style ladies' stainless steel watch from my dad for Christmas this year :nuts: They do have beautiful jewelry, too.

4. OMG!!!!! AMAZING!!!! Congrats!!!

5. Congrats! I like that particular style. I tried it in both all gold and two-tone. It's lovely.

6. I used to have that watch (minus the diamonds) and I loved it, great watch!

7. congrats!

8. sleek and modern. very nice!

9. how beautiful :smile: i have a movado myself too and it was an anniversary present from my bf and i gave him one too ;) enjoy that piece, you will be receving many compliments!

10. Lovely watch! It's an Amorosa, right? I love Movado! I have Museum piece and a Luno diamond bracelet watch. Congratulations and enjoy your beauty of a watch!

11. Whoops! The Luno is what I was looking at for dh. I can't remember the names of the ones I have. I looked into getting an Amorosa for months, though, so I immediately recognized yours!

12. i love movado styles! they're so sleek and sophisticated. very nice.

13. I like that. It is really clean looking. Congrats and enjoy it!

14. Congrats! I love my Movado! I have had no problems with it!