My New Mousse!!

1. In my previous thread, i left a post asking whats your opinion in the rouge paddy or balenciaga messenger! Well in the last message i said i bought a pre-loved mousse paddy! I have attached a pic of the bag....the bag is gorgeus!

I used it during my weekend away to manchester..and my god! never use when going away..i had sooo much stuff in that bag that it felt like i was weight training along with another bag! :wtf: my shoulders ached! i just want to take it out and look pretty! but then in a wierd way, it was worth it! i loved how i get admiring glances at my bag (hope non thought it was fake as i would be :cursing:) Even my boyfriend notices it and let me know everytime some girl looks at it! i was so proud! Do you get that??

anyway i present you...my paddy!!! :sweatdrop:

new bag.JPG
  2. Congrats!!! I loooove that color. I'm so jealous!

3. congrats!!

4. It's beautiful, mousse is such a pretty & unique colour! :drool: Congrats and carry her with pride!

5. Thanks i really love this colour! it goes with everything i wear..neutral colour!

6. Congrats!! I love mousse. It is a truly beautiful and versatile color.

7. Your new bag is lovely Pekie ;)

I occasionally notice girls looking at my bag when I carry my paddies and even get comments sometimes. Enjoy your new bag - she's a beauty! :heart:

8. Ahh gorgeous!! Congrats!

9. Love this color!!!

10. Lucky girl - I love that color! Congrats!

11. Ooooo gorgeous - fabulous colour

12. beautiful bag, pekie.

13. Congrats

14. Congrats! I love Mousse!

15. congrats! it's beautiful!