My New Mono Koala Agenda PM .. in Rose!

1. I bought the pretty pink and mono agenda as a gift to myself for my promotion .... I will be getting it tomorrow .. i couldn't pass up the beautiful agenda with pink inside ...

if you have it, do you love it? I have read alot of threads on here about people using it as a wallet, i am gonna try that out, if i don't like it .. .i'll buy a wallet later ..

Please give me your opionions and any pictures that you might have of your pretty agenda ... any color
  2. I was thinking of getting that one. I love the rose color inside. I decided on the Vernis Pomme. Congrats on your new agenda. I do use mine as a wallet and an organizer. Be sure to post pics when you get it.
  3. Oh I really like that one! Post pics when you get it!
  4. ooh nice choice. congrats! the pink interior is so lovely! :smile:
  5. congrats!! been eyeing that one too :love:
  6. Congrats! Please post pics when you can, I've been thinking of this one because the pink interior is just so pretty with the mono.:p
  7. Congratulations post pics when you can.
  8. Love that agenda too! It's my favourite, that and the framboise vernis. :p

You can see some pix in the agenda clubhouse. :yes:
  9. I have this exact same one - with the rose interior. I just love it! It's so feminine and pretty and yet functional. I bought the light blue and gold Tiffany pen to go in it - which looks really pretty too.

You are going to love it!
  10. :yes: Ooohhh!!! Congratulations on your new purchase. That agenda caught my eye as well. Pictures please...
  11. Congratulations!
  12. congrats!
  13. Can't wait to see pics PinkySpeedy! Congrats again on your promotion!
  14. Lovely, congrats!
  15. yay congrats! I adore my agenda and use it as a wallet! Mine is pink inside and out! Here some eye candy!