My new Moni Moni Savannah Satchel!

1. Hello everyone!

i just received my savannah satchel from Luna Boston and I love it!!! The color is caramel but I think it looks more like chocolate, which I prefer. I had never ordered anything from LB before and I love the way they packaged with with the soap and everything. Below are pics!! Taking it out for it's first spin around Pittsburgh this afternoon :wlae:

Photo 8.jpg Photo 9.jpg Photo 10.jpg Photo 11.jpg
  2. Looks cute on you! like the color & love bags with the handles & sholder strap option.

3. Wow that bag is fantastic!! Congrats!!!

4. Oh cute! I totally want this bag in grey. It's so much smaller than I thought it would be.

5. very nice! i agree w/ mockinglee, it is a lot smaller than i thought. Congrats!

6. Congrats! It's lovely and Luna Boston is great. I love the little soap they send!

7. It is a lot smaller than I thought it would be too but it's not too small. I used the lucky breaks code and got it for $249 flat.

8. Great bag! I'm from Pittsburgh too; will keep an eye out for this bag :smile:

9. Very nice bag! I like the shape of it and it looks just right on you. Congratulations!

10. Kinda reminds me of a gustto baca! It looks great on you. Sounds like a great deal too!

11. congrats :flowers:!

12. I have the Splendor in caramel and use both the strap options all the time. The bag looks great on you--enjoy!