my new MJ julia tote!!!

1. aaaaaahh im so excited! its my favorite color and i got it for....gasp*... $390!!! PLUS its authentic! gotta love Nordstrom rack :heart:[​IMG]
  2. What a deal!!! :yahoo: Congrats, it's a great style. Welcome to the forum!
  3. haha thanks! im so happy i found it! i LOVE marc. im looking to purchase a chloe paddington but am afriad of doing it online because of all the fakes.
  4. Fabulous deal! I forgot to check this week if there was anything new.. thanks for reminding me! :p
  5. Cute one and fab deal! I need to go to Nordstrom's rack more often
  6. Hasty, congrats! Great deal, especially for getting a bag in your favorite color too! =)
  7. I think that's a pretty bag. Congrats.
  8. Great bag and wonderful deal! Congrats
  9. Congrats.. your a lucky lady
  10. Congrats on your new MJ bag! Enjoy it! What a deal!
  11. Stopped by the Rack today to see what was in stock.. there's lots of Diane totes, Sienna hobo, Courtney hobo, Cammies in a variety of colors. Not as cheap as the Julia tote score, but not bad in price in general.
  12. Hey girlfriend, thanks for checking them out for us again. =)
  13. Is this the Nordstroms rack that's across from South Coast Plaza? Cause I was at South Coast Plaza about 2 hours ago, but I didn't go to Nordstroms rack. Nooo!! :[
  14. LOL I can't help myself! I had some time to kill and figured I'd take a quick look...

This was at the Glendale location. I bet ya the SCP location has the same stock.
  15. Hehehee. I used to browse during lunch hours & after dinner hours -- hey, I need my daily walk right? LOL. Good that nothing caught your eyes. =)

Don't know if any new ones came in, but not much designer bags were seen at the SCP Nordstrom Rack location a few weeks ago. A much better selection of MJ bags can be found at Off Saks in Ontario Mills. I haven't checked out Off Saks in Orange (The Block) yet.