My new Mirage Speedy is on it's way to me!!!

1. I have been back and forth about purchasing this bag for the last few weeks. My mono speedy is my favorate but I am always afraid of the vacetta getting dirty.

I waitlisted at two stores and got a call on the 10th and passed. I got a call today from my regular SA and just couldn't say no. I charged it thus will be paying this off for a while but my new bag is being shipped on Monday and I should have it by the end of the next week.

:wlae:

2. Congratz!!! I'm sure you won't regret it. I had my doubts as well but when I saw the bordeaux, it took my breath away! What color did you get?

3. Congrats! It's all worth it! The mirage speedy is a beauty!

4. Congrats. It is so worth it. Please post pics when she arrives.

5. Congratulations! This bag is worth the price! It's gorgeous!

6. I'm so glad so many have joined on the Mirage bandwagon.....seemed like there were so many negative comments on it before it launched, but you really need to see how incredibly beautiful this bag is to appreciate it's uniqueness and I will say it again and again......no more dirty handles!!!!!!
    yeah!!!
    Congrats and I'm glad you were still able to get it after your root canal !!!

7. Congrats! Let's see some modeling pics with your new beauty!!!!:tup:

8. Congrats! It is a great bag, I love mine a lot! It is one of my favs in my collection!

9. Congrats!