My New Michael Kors Sandals from NMLC for only $39$!!!!!!

Carmen82

O.G.
May 1, 2007
I know they're no Louboutins but I'm so excited! I got these Michael Kors shoes marked down from $195 to $39 from NMLC in Lawrenceville, GA today. :yahoo:They can be worn with or without the ankle strap thingys :smile: One pair is sort of metallicy silver and the other is just a light browny muscade color. I won't make you guys read the lengthy details (those are in my blog), but here they are:

Attachments

• Random+Pics+139.jpg
    Random+Pics+139.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 84
  • Random+Pics+154.jpg
    Random+Pics+154.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 91
  • Random+Pics+158.jpg
    Random+Pics+158.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 95
i am debating whether to tell you this i really don't want to ruin your "high", but i bought the same exact thing for $20 w/tax, at a NMLC three days ago. they were 75% off, and i used my NM card so i got an extra 5% off.

maybe they do price adjustments? i'm not sure..you should ask. i'm only telling you, to make sure NM didn't make a mistake on your price.
you still got a great deal!! super cute. enjoy them. :tup:

i am debating whether to tell you this i really don't want to ruin your "high", but i bought the same exact thing for $20 w/tax, at a NMLC three days ago. they were 75% off, and i used my NM card so i got an extra 5% off.

maybe they do price adjustments? i'm not sure..you should ask. i'm only telling you, to make sure NM didn't make a mistake on your price.
you still got a great deal!! super cute. enjoy them. :tup:

oo which NMLC did you go to? I will call and ask them for sure! Congrats on your super super steal!