my new metallic gold multipocket! yay! :)

1. okay so ive wanted a multi for the longest time and i was browsing around and stumbled across this baby. :smile:

i was never a big fan of metallic bags but i just thought it looked stunning. i love me some mj! :yes::yes::biggrin::love:

ahh im so excited!!! :p

the thing is.. that it doesnt come with the dustbag! do you ladies know where i can get one? if i call an mj store could they ship one to me?
  2. I think you have to buy something from MJ in order to get the dustbag. Try eBay. Anyway congrats on the bag
  3. Heartfelt, congrats on gold multipocket. =)
    I don't know the answer to question on dustbag, sorry.
  4. woman, that bag is effing hot! you can find dust bags on eBay

here's one that should be the right size

now I want a gold multi too!! congrats!!
  5. congrats!!! i wanted one of those too either in gold or silver. loves it!
  6. OMG! I'm in love with your bag. Its stunning.....:p :flowers:
  7. Where did you find that??? Love it! (how much was it, and where can I get one!)
  8. thanks ladies! ahhh im incredibly excited. :biggrin:

uhkiwi, thanks for the link! i'm watching it! :smile: sunshine, i got this off eBay since elux doesn't have it on sale anymore. ;)

Marc Jacobs Collection
    Metallic Multi Pocket Handbag - Includes Gift with Purchase$895.00
    SALE PRICE: $625.00
    A multi-tasker's dream, this super-chic bag mixes form and function with flawless finesse--all pulled off with Marc's trademark wit and wisdom. Beautifully crafted from grainy metallic calfskin with contrast stitching and finished with supple suede lining.
    • Receive a Soft Calf Cosmetics Pouch in metallic leather with purchase, while supplies last (Please note: If you choose to return the handbag, you may keep the Cosmetics Pouch for the retail price of $150, plus any applicable taxes).
    • Grained, metallic calfskin
    • Signature chunky zipper pull
    • Polished hardware
    • Four outside pockets with signature press-locks
    • Sumptuous suede interior with zip pocket
    • Rolled leather shoulder strap with polished metal links; 7" drop
    • 9.5" x 7.25" x 4.25" (measurements do not include pockets)
    • Made in Italy
  10. Gold Multipocket (Small) is finally on sale at NAP for $626.50!!! Not sure if promotion code FREESHIP2 (free S&H) is still valid.

Multi-pocket Leather Bag
    WAS: $895.00 NOW: $626.50

Metallic gold small leather bag with multi-pockets on the front and side and gold hardware. Bag has a single shoulder strap with gold hoops at the base, 'Marc Jacobs' inscribed gold buckle fastenings on the pockets and a chunky zip fastening at the top. Lined in brown suede with a zip fastening internal pocket.
  11. okay ladies.. i got the bag a week ago and i am in LOVE with it! ive been using it everyday since! :biggrin:
  12. aww congrats! i just got my first metallic mj fran, and it too didnt come with a dust cover, though the care card says that it should though. im going to look into it and ill let you know.
  13. I have this bag in silver and it is wonderful. So fun to carry and holds up really well, especially for a metalllic. Great purchase--you will love it!