My new men and a panda too

1. I've been patiently waiting on my groom items to arrive from eLuxury and they finally came last night! Also picked up the panda keychain yesterday at my local Saks. :yahoo: I'm so excited but on a serious ban right now!

lv all.jpg lv agenda 2.jpg lv wallet.jpg lv cles.jpg lv purse and cles.jpg
  2. A few more pics....

lv agenda.jpg lv wallet 2.jpg lv purse and cles.jpg lv panda.jpg lv boxes.jpg
  3. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: EVERYTHING LOOKS GREAT!!!

4. awesome purchases

5. :yahoo: Congrats :yahoo:
    :heart: Really love the Groom Collection...so CUTE :heart:
    :party: Enjoy with your new GUYS :graucho:

6. Wow....they are all pretty..congrats!!! can't believe you still can get panda..congrats..congrats!!

7. so cute, congrats!

8. :yes: :love: Cute! I love that Panda & of course the Groom Guys.
    Great purchases, good job finding the panda cles. was that luck or did you call 866? I love them with your new bag too!!

9. Not luck.....I called 866 yesterday and the rep told me the only had 3 left in the country. The luck I did have was they had it at my local Saks! :yahoo:

10. Very nice! Congratulations on all of your purchases!

11. Congrats!!!!!!!! My Groom Poch. wallet just came yesterday!! Love it!:love:
    Enjoy!!;)

12. :yahoo: Awesome.

13. oh how lovely congrats!

14. I love it all!! Congrats!!

15. I used my Panda keychain for about 6 months, it darkened very nicely, now I have my groom one. I still have 2 unused Panda keychains, but I'm just holding onto them. The Panda line is one my favorites. I was able to get everything they made. Love it.