My new medium/226 white 2.55 reissue handbag! YIPPEE!!

thanks again to thegraceful1 for helping me to score this brand new 2.55 white chanel handbag. :flowers:

i still can't believe bloomies had this brand new and at the price of $1995 (before the price increase). whoo hoo! :yahoo: i can't wait to use this, especially when i go to europe next month. i will be sure to bring outfits that will not stain it. :yes:

speaking of staining - to those who own this bag, have you had any problems with color transfer from your clothes to this bag, like from jeans, or wearing something black? i think wearing black with this bag will be very chic, but not if there's going to be a color transfer problem.

Hi There!
You are so welcome!, I'm so glad you got it, it looks so beautiful in person ( I know it was in my hands for a few mins. LOL!, it looks gorgeous on you too! :tup:
Congrats!

thank you everyone for your congrats!!! i am really excited about this bag and can't wait to start using it!! will definitely post modeling pics as i go along. :P

lily - thanks for the compliment. :smile: it was a fluke that i was wearing something decent and that the bag went with what i was wearing yesterday. to be honest, i think this bag will look good with a white/black tshirt, jeans, and some casual shoes as well. it's very versatile! i really can't wait to use this bag for the fall/winter also, to wear with my long black wool overcoats, turtlenecks, anything grey!

banana: tpf IS the best!!! and i honestly would not have found if it weren't for thegraceful1 (thanks again!!!!!).