My new Medallion Tote!

1. I just got the medallion tote in black with silver hardware. It is so pretty! I decided to snap some pics even though I'm sure you all are sick of seeing the medallion all the time.
    chanel1.jpg chanel2.jpg chanel3.jpg chanel4.jpg
  2. pretty! that is still one of the best chanel bags of all time. congrats!
  3. Congrats! Looks great on you. :drinkup:I own the black Medallion tote too, and its one of my all-time favorite go-to bags. You'll never regret this purchase.
  4. Very Nice~!!! Cute pug too :tup:
  5. Looks gorgeous on you!
  6. hi, how much was your medallion tote? A friend of mine is wanting to buy one soon and wanted me to ask you wonderful ladies about it.
    Will it be included in the price increase? Does it come in 2 sizes? hhhmmmm thanks!

btw, it looks fab on you!!
  7. Congrats, is very pretty and looks great on you.
  8. Ohhh, you look fabulous with it!! :heart: :nuts: I don't think we'd ever get tired of seeing pics of the Medallion tote, or any other Chanel for that matter haha. :p Congrats and enjoy!! :yahoo:
  9. Pretty.. one of my favorite totes!
  10. Congrats...enjoy your new bag...
  11. love looks great on you. congrats!
  12. congrats! looks great on you! this is the next bag on my list after my ban......
  13. pretty! looks great on you!
  14. It was $1895. I'm not sure if its part of the price increase, but I think it is...:shrugs: It only comes in 1 size I believe. I :heart: it so far though, its a keeper.:graucho:
  15. Love this! I keep vaccilating betwen a Medallion and Cerf tote. Your dog can sell this bag!!

You don't find the shoulder drop too short?