my new MC wapity and Groom cles

1. Just got it tonight!!! i really wanted the vernis cles in pink but there is ZERO in the whole company??!! i had my heart broken but i got the next best thing, the groom cles and it was the last one... i am a gucci girl at heart but i am totally falling for the LV [lil] accessories. LOVES IT!!!

2. Congrats!
  3. Congrats!
  4. congrats I LoVe the Groom cles the inside yellow it's hot! just try not to put coins in it or it will get all you need is an LV bag to put them in...
  5. Congrats...I have both and they are fabulous! Enjoy them!
  6. Your new wapity is gorgeous!!! I'm falling in love with it all over again!
  7. Thanks everyone for your nice comments!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Ohhhhhhhh and if anyone is looking for the speedy mirage, there's one at the dallas galleria boutique, in the black patent leather.
  8. Congrats- they're both adorable! I know you'll enjoy the groom cles- I love mine!
  9. Congrats!! I love your wapity! I came super close to getting one today :yes:
  10. U managed to get the Groom Cles!! Congrats!!.. And the Wapity is VERY VERY Beautiful i must say.. Grab lots of attention!!
  11. Great choices, well done!
  12. congrats..i've been wanting a white mc wapity for ages. enjoy your new baby!!
  13. Love them both....congrats!!!!!!!!
  14. Congrats ! That's awesome - I didn't think they had any groom left either !
  15. Congrats!