My new MC speedy is coming from let-trade!!!

1. I just got a pleasant surprise. I had been contemplating getting a new MC speedy and selling my older one.

I adore this bag and carry it faithfully in the hotter spring/summer months. So I though it would be a good idea to get a new one. I just love love love the look of a new MC speedy with white vachetta.

Anyway I did buy it now on only to find out that someone else had bought it too. :cursing:

Let-trade was very nice and said that if the first person didint pay in a few days that it would be mine or I could get a refund. I was a little bummed b-cuz it had the perfect color combo similiar the one that already have. (lots of pinks on the front)

So all I could do was wait a few days and see what happened. :sad:

Well I just received an email from let-trade saying my bag has been shipped!!!:yahoo:

I am so happy. I'm going to have a spanking brand new speedy. It reminds me of how I felt many years ago when I got mine after being on the waiting list for months. I love patina on a bag but nothing beats new white vachetta on a MC piece.:happydance:

Its so fresh and crisp and sparkling white. I can't wait. Now i need everyone to cross fingers and say prayers that I can sell my old one on eBay.
    ( Or else I'll be stuck with two and that would be really silly. LOL:roflmfao: Shhh. Don't tell the finacee:whistle:)

Gotta hide the new one until I get rid of the old one. Can you imagine his face if he saw two of the same bags on my shelf. :wtf:
    He would NEVER understand the concept of getting one with "new vachetta". This is the only place where I knew you would understand

2. Congrats! I know what you mean!!! I LOVE having a nice patina, but what is better than a brand spanking new piece!!! Congrats again and good luck selling!!!
  3. Congrats!
  4. Congrats!!!
  5. Congrats! :yahoo:
  6. congratulations!!
  7. Congrats!!!!
  8. I totally understand:yes: Enjoy your new bag!
  9. Here's a pic

10. Congrats all around! I understand having to get rid of a bag for a new one! (shhhhh.... I do it all the time)! But you are not let him see both:nuts:
    It is beautiful~ Enjoy!
  11. congratulations! Im happy it worked out for you!
  12. Congrats! This is great! A brand spanking new one for way cheaper than retail!
  13. I had my eyes on that bag too...

Really nice!! congrats .... ;)
  14. Thats awesome, congrat's.
    that speedy is beautiful, same color combo as the one i have. I said to my b/f just the other day while looking at their website how HOT that speedy was and could he remember when my bag looked like that.

Good luck selling your used one :smile:

15. how awesome for you congrats...