My new MC pochette

1. Hello, here are some (really crap!) pics of my new pochette. Thanks to John for authenticating it for me x It is is fantastic condition inside and out, almost new, and I got it for £170. No dustbag or anything though. Excuse the pics - i only have a camera phone.

MCresize.jpg
    MCresize1.jpg
    MCresize2.jpg

The thing is, now that I have it, I don't think I actually like it! Does it look silly? I just don't know. I'm not sure about the colours either.

2. Oh i love it.

3. Get one of the long straps to use with it. You can wear it crossbody style and it is so cute!

4. Of course it doesn't look silly! It looks cute. :cutesy: From what I can gather, a lot of people buy a plain LV keyring to extend the strap and doing that has become so popular that the keyring is kind of un-officially referred to as a "pochette extender." I'm guessing you'll like it better if you try that.

5. OMG!!! LOVE IT!!! Congrats!!!

6. very nice, congrats.....

7. Congratulations

8. :love: Love it!!

9. it doesnt look silly at all!!! and you are lucky u got it for such a great price:smile:

10. Keep it, it's cute! You could always just use it as a make-up bag ... congrats!

11. Very nice! Congrats!!

12. I have a black one too and love it. I use it as a makeup bag in my purse or if I am going out at night I use it then. I have a pochette extender to use on mine.

13. I really like the color combinations of blue & purple on it. But I agree, LV just came out with a looooong keychain that would look just FAB extending the strap. But there are all sorts of other ways to do it. Or just tuck it into a bigger bag for a happy purse insides.

14. I love this pochette! I have a black MC too! Congrats! Oh, and Gina, sorry, but I think if you were a real princess the servant might have been in to make that bed!!! :roflmfao::p:nuts: Joking!!

15. I love pochettes! I have this one. I usually wind up putting them in a bigger bag and take them out during my lunch hour. It works well! And the MC pattern is so darn cute! Congrats.