My new MC agenda on ebay

1. You should submit this to the Marketplace thread if you haven't already.

One suggestion: take a clear close-up photo of the "Louis Vuitton" imprint inside the organizer so that bidders can see the font, etc.

2. Oh lordy.....I swear I was going to wait for another LV purchase til my Speedy but this is verrrry tempting!!:worried:

3. Good luck selling it, Swedie!

4. Good luck also. And...why won't your LV boutique accept a return. Are the boutiques different where you are? I'm able to return at my LV within 14 days. I'm just curious....

5. That's what I was wondering too. LVs in NYC accept returns within 14 days.

6. Jane, good idea, I'll submit it there. And about the clear close up photo, I tried SO HARD to get it to clear up, but I could NOT for the life of me get a clear shot. Any ideas?

Addicted and shu, I have no idea :sad: I went there and I seriously tried to return it and the SA was not very nice to me at all, I was so embarassed.. They had a little card next to their register where it said that they didn't accept returns, only that I could exchange it to another item (which wouldn't help me, I am feeling bad about spending the money).

God, I love this agenda, it hurts soooo much to sell it. But I know it's what I need to do..

7. I take all of my photos for eBay auctions in full, clear, natural daylight -- no nighttime pics, no use of flash. It provides the very best light and exposure and detail.

But I also have a pretty good digital camera, and that makes a big difference too.

8. Thanks, I'll try that, it was dark out when I took the pics. I have a pretty good camera too, so I don't understand why I'm having problems with it..

Thanks!

9. Swedie, talk to a manager about it and MAKE THEM give you a full refund. If it's within the 14 days and you have a receipt then they should give you no problems. If the manager is a pain-in-the-ass, then call 866-vuitton and report her to corporate.

good luck!

10. I already left stockholm.. But I guess I could send it there.. What about their sign that says "no returns", does that mean ****?

11. I just updated myself and read your other thread (the one in the OT room), I think you should call 866vuitton and see what they say... tell them that you went back an hour after you purchased it and the SA was a b!tch. Hopefully they'll do something... good luck!

12. Thanks so much Jen, I will put up a FIGHT! ;)

13. Agreed! One thing I cannot stand is stuck-up retail workers! You are't high and mighty because you *ahem* work at LV, Chanel, Dior, etc...:evil:

14. That's odd. I don't understand why you can't return your agenda. Most boutiques here in the US offer your money back within a reasonable amount of time. Gucci, Chanel, & Louis Vuitton for example offer cash back especially since so many consumers have buyers remorse.