MY NEW Marc by Marc Jacobs saddle bag!!!

1. i ended up getting the one i always wanted from Zappos.com because not even marc by marc stores were gonna get this dune color in and i wanted it! here is the picture ILOVE THIS BAG its not tiny at all it fits all of my stuff and is super soft the 1 handle is adorable LOVE IT. and on the way is my GREEN marc by marc turnlock bowler FINALLY i got it 300 on eBay today! yayay so happy thanks all

bag 22.JPG
  2. It looks so cute on you!! Congrats!

3. Congrats on both!!

4. congrats!

5. Gorgeous!! Enjoy it!

6. Congrats on the bag! The style looks very vintage :love:

7. i know thats what i loved about this bag from the begining how vintage it looks. its such a comfy bag to wear to and light! i can fit all of my stuff in there. i love it not too small at all.

8. Adorable! I always like bags better once I've seen them on a real person versus the runway or by themselves.

...and what's funny is that I bought a cheapo H&M purse recently and posted it in the main forum to see if it was an obvious "inspired by" bag of a designer bag. If anything my bag is inspired by this one! Let me see if I can pull the pic & link here.

http://forum.purseblog.com/handbags-and-purses/what-is-this-bag-a-knock-off-of-118500.html

h&m bag.jpg
  9. Very, very nice! I'm glad you found what you wanted on Zappos. I really like that site. Anyway, hope that your new bag brings you good luck!

10. cute bag i like it CONGRATS!!!

11. Congrats! It's very cute!!!

12. Congratulations- very pretty!