My new Manor Bag - first pictures!

1. I borrowed my uncle's camera today and took some pictures of my new Manor in berry red patent ... the colour reminds me of dark rich red velvet or a glass of red wine with sunlight shining through it...
    The weather is really :cursing: here so I had to use all the available lighting in my room and the flashlight as well - I hope the pictures are okay so far ... when the weather gets better I plan to make some pictures where I am actually carrying the bag.

Regina:yes:

Kopie von BBManorBerry1.JPG Kopie von BBManorBerry2.JPG Kopie von BBManorBerry3.JPG Kopie von BBManorBerry4.JPG
  2. lord that has to be one of the most beautiful bags I have ever seen...... Grabs and runs LOL congrats :O)

3. Love this bag!!! Congrats...the color is stunning!

4. That is such a gorgeous bag. I think of all the colors I have seen on this bag, the red patent is my fav!

5. regina, that is totally HOT! Please post a modeling pic so we can drool some more! I'd love to see how it looks!

6. Very nice bag congratulations

7. congrats! modelling pics please!!!!

8. OMG :drool:!! That is a GORGIOUS color! So much prettier than I thought you ment ( I thought you had more of an aubergine/grape color).
    Djeez, you must be staring at it all the time ;)

9. Well...yes, actually I am...it's a little idiotic, I know...I placed the bag in our living room so I can look at it most of the time...
    Regina
    :shame::shame::shame:

10. I agree! Congrats!

11. wow! yummy!! congrats!!

12. An absolutely stunning bag for an equally stunning lady. You must post a pick of you with your beauty in action..fabulous!;)

13. Thank you so much...:shame::shame::shame:
    Regina

14. Congratulations.

15. I saw this bag in person and LOVED the rich berry color! I debated between this and my Baby Beaton last November. Then a couple weeks ago, I got a patent wristlet in that same luscious red... but if I had the $$, I would so pounce on the Manor. Enjoy your stunning new arm candy!