My New Manolo Blahnik Rhinestone Sandals!

1. I just got these beauties today in the mail from Neiman Marcus and they are some of the most beautiful shoes I have ever owned...my pictures don't do them any justice...it feels like i have diamonds sparkling at my feet! :yahoo:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

THE BLING MANOLO FAMILY! FAMILY OF 2 SO FAR.....
    [​IMG]

2. gorgeous shoes, one q though are your pinky toes suppose to hang out like that? :smile:

3. Was wondering the same thing.. They are definitely gorgeous though.. just seem about a half size-a size too small? Hopefully i don't sound like a b**** :sweatdrop: :heart:

4. very nice !!! lovely!

5. Wow! Lovely!

6. Beautiful! Do you mind if I ask if they are fairly comfortable? I've looked at that shoe several times and it just seems like that straps would dig in.

7. They are gorgeous...I think I would go up a half size as well...but they are amazing!

8. I think everyone was thinking that. They are very cute shoes though!:yes:

9. very nice!

10. They're gorgeous!! Are they too small though? Toes shouldn't be poking out over the shoe. I'd go up 1/2 size (or maybe even a whole)!

11. Actually they are a 1/2 size too small, they shipped the wrong size, I didnt realize it until I tried them on and then looked at the bottom of the shoe and saw that they were a size 38...I wear a 38.5 but ordered a 39 but I see that I could go with my usual size of 38.5.....oh believe me I am returning them for the correct size....They are in a size 39 box, but the actual shoes are a 38...someone should of checked the shoes instead of just assuming that they were a 39 because of what it said on the outside of the box....

Hope I cleared up why my pinky toe was hanging out of them....they are so beautiful I had to get pictures of them and I think I could get away with wearing them but I know eventually they will end up being uncomfortable so I am returning them for an 38.5 because I know a 39 would actually be too big (which is what I did originally order).

12. They are lovely! Congrats and enjoy!

13. LOVE them :heart:

14. i have the camo sedarabys too and i love them!! congrats on the footwear.

15. WOW they are incredible shoes!!!!