My new Mandy!!

1. Here are some pictures of my new black signature Mandy Courier. I :heart: :heart: :heart: it! It's a really good size and is very comfortable on the shoulder. I've also been carrying it with the strap from my Hippie on it and it works really well as a cross-body messenger style bag. I've carried it that way several times since I got it last weekend.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Edited to add: I've been carrying it to walk to my office, which is about a half hour walk each way. I either carry it on my shoulder or cross-body. It's extremely comfortable, even crammed full. The shoulder strap is very wide, which helps distribute the weight well.

Mandy.jpg

Mandy on shoulder, from front.jpg

Mandy from side.jpg

2. Here are a few pictures showing how much it can hold.

Here's what I carry everyday, plus I usually carry a lunch and yesterday I even crammed in a pair of shoes (flats):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's one of the front pockets with my sunglasses inside, to give an idea of how big the front pockets are:

[​IMG]

And here's the back slip pocket with a magazine in it. It fits perfectly:

[​IMG]

Mandy inside, with stuff.jpg Mandy, with stuff outside.jpg Mandy front pocket, with sunglasses.jpg Mandy back pocket, with magazine.jpg
  3. Beautiful choice, :heart: it!:yes:

4. Beautiful, congrats! :smile:

5. siala,

i own 3 mandys & seeing your's encourages me to buy another one.

addictive,
    cha cha

6. Beautiful bag!! Congrats! You can fit alot in it.

7. Thanks everyone!

8. Very beautiful!! Congrats!

9. Gorgeous!! Thanks for the pics, especially of the pockets and what they hold!

10. Congrats! I love the lining of the bag.

11. Congrats - love it!

12. It's so nice...I'm starting to really love Signature again :smile:

13. Congratulations! If I could have bought the white leather Mandy that was at the outlet President's Day weekend, believe me I would have. It's such an awesome size and style. Wear it in good health. :smile:

14. i love the signature collection, congrats!

15. Very nice and congratulations Siala. I am starting to think I need a Mandy. I am not happy with my satchel and my shoulder bag is way too small. I would love to see your Mandy with the strap on.