My new Mandy Natural versus Mandy Whiskey.

1. hey guys,

My package came early & i love my new mandy in the color natural.

there is a big difference in color from the whiskey.

the natural on the website is more orange than in real life which is misleading.

the natural is more of a yellow based color in person.

Please click on link to view pic's.
  2. The natural is gorgeous, Congrat's on you new bag.
  3. Thanks for the pics! What a difference in color! They are both beautiful!
  4. wow their both gorgeous! im super jealous, the mandy is one of my favourite styles.
  5. I had no idea the color difference was that drastic. I still love the whiskey but the natural is growing on me a little.
  6. Holy crap that is REALLY drastic! I LOVE both colors tho, WOW! Thanks for the pics! Now I MUST have something in Natural!
  7. Love them!!! You have Twins!
  8. Those are fantastic pictures cha cha!! Thank you for posting pictures of your beauties side by side. It really is nice to be able to see the differences side by side like that. :yes:
  9. Beautiful. I wanted something in the Natural color for legacy but I already have two satchels and two shoulder bags. So I was considering the Ali, but I'm not crazy about it. The Mandy in Natural.....Just simply beautiful!!!! Do you think the leather will have the same if you scratch, then rub issue as the whiskey leather?
  10. I would love to have one Mandy satchel and they both are unique. Congratulations on your new bag!
  11. OMG, you made my day! I was just gonna post that I fell in love with the Mandy at lunch and wondered if it would come in the natural, and you confirmed it! Gorgeous!
  12. Wow, Gorgeous! That is a big color difference. Congrats!
  13. BEAUTIFUL, Cha Cha! :love:

You are so right- it's more camel colored as opposed to orange colored- I really, really like it:nuts: - I think I even like it as much as I like the whiskey color!:heart:
    Congrats and enjoy!!:party:
  14. Gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing!! The natural looked pretty cool on the website, but it is sooo much better in your pics!! I love it!!

Awesome set you have there!! :yes:
  15. Thanks for the pictures. I love both. Maybe the Natural is more of a spring-summer color IMO. Do you love it as much as the Whiskey? I bought the Mandy in Whiskey, but may need something less expensive in the Natural.