My New Mama and Baby!!

1. So I went to Coach today and bought the Bleecker Signature Large Flap in chocolate with the matching baby wristlet!! I LOVE this bag! It's fantastic and I can't wait to use it!! Thanks to everyone who helped convince me to get this bag! :yahoo: Here's a pic:
  2. Wow that's a gorgeous bag! I really like the leather flap, it's such a beautiful dark colour.
  3. Hi there! I just bought this bag myself and LOVE the look of the chocolate brown. I am a bit concerned that it is too heavy on my shoulder because of all of the hardware. What do you think??:confused1:
  4. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful!
  5. Love it! I carried mine today for a shopping trip with my best buddy and it was fabulous! So easy to carry, I love it! Congratulations!
  6. Yay you got it!!! I have that one w/the matching wristlet too. Now I'm thinking about picking up the matching wallet!! Oy - I rarely buy a full sized wallet, just use a mini skinny, but Im weakening on this one!! Congrats and enjoy wearing it!
  7. Love it! Great choice! :yes:
  8. Congrats!!
  9. GOR-GE-OUS!!! That's all I have say. I would break my neck if I saw you walking down the street with that bag. Beautiful!!
  10. That's a nice looking bag. Congrats and enjoy!
  11. Gorgeous combination! Enjoy them! I have the bleeker wristlet in wine, and I absolutely love it!
  12. Ditto on GORGEOUS!!! This is my absolute fave Bleecker. Unfortunately, its too big for me...:confused1: but I LOVE looking at her!:graucho:
  13. I don't think it's too heavy. I have plenty of other bags that are heavier than this one so it's a nice break for my shoulder and arms! Thanks everyone for your kind words! :smile:
  14. Very nice......congrats!!
  15. Gorgeous!